Here is the Spring catalogue which you may already have seen, but you certainly won't have seen a digital version where every product is linked directly into our website!
We are hosting it here on our Blog and we really want you to have a look and a play with it.
A few words to help you get the most out of the digital catalogue:
1. Click on any item product code to go directly to that item on our website
2. There are some square blue buttons dotted throughout the catalogue. These give extra information. Check out pages 36-38 for some good examples:
· Da Bird on page 36 shows a video
· The Snowflake Blanket on page 38 gives a spoken message
· The Large Windowsill Mat on page 38 gives a written availability message
The catalogue should adjust automatically to work well on the device you are using. On a device with a larger screen you should get a "full screen" option as a button in the centre of the spread. You can also zoom in and scroll if you want to look at any part of the catalogue in extra detail.
We hope that, like us, you will be excited by the following benefits of our new digital catalogue:
· really easy to share with family and friends
· you will always know where to find our most recent catalogue
· immediate catalogue access from anywhere in the world
· dynamic links make searching for catalogue products online a doddle
· value added information like video, audio and text boxes to guide decision making
· eco-friendly - we will print and post fewer paper catalogues
One little confession, I have accidentally linked the wrong video to the Donald Trump Catnip Toy on page 37. Instead, you'll see Charlie playing with Rudy Reindeer!
Got feedback? Leave it directly here on the Blog.